Creating your logo goes through five stages of development.
- The first stage is filling out a questionnaire about the business, favourite colours, ext., to help me set implementation goals.
- The second stage is research and understanding your business's nature in detail.
- In stage three, we generate ideas with different techniques, such as brainstorming and mind mapping. Then, we create these ideas on paper and start designing in vector-based software, guaranteeing a scalable, high-quality final artwork that never loses quality.
- Stage four is the presentation of the chosen concept. We will send you a PDF document with high-quality pictures of how your logo will look in real-life use, for example, on clothing, coffee mugs business cards or other stationary.
- Stage five is generating your digital files in different formats for different use. Also, we will send you a guide for your logo files - what file you need and how to use it.
You will get the following:
- Two unique logo concepts.
- Three amends on the chosen logo concept.
- Complete artwork and file transfers.
- Guide for your logo files - What file do you need and how to use it.
We hope our five stages of developing your logo give some light on the design process. If you still have questions, please get in touch with us to discuss further.