Polish Your Logo
If you have an existing logo or brand and want to make it modern or give it a shiny look.
Creating your logo goes through four stages of development.
- The first stage is filling out a questionnaire about the business, favourite colours, ext., to help me set implementation goals.
- In stage two, your logo will be recreated in vector-based software, guaranteeing a scalable, high-quality final artwork that never loses quality.
- Stage four is the presentation of the chosen concept. We will send you a PDF document with high-quality pictures of how your logo will look in real-life use, for example, on clothing, coffee mugs, business cards or other stationery.
- In stage three, we will generate your digital files in different formats for different use. Also, we will send you a guide for your logo files - what file you need and how to use it.
You will get the following:
- Two redesigned logo ideas.
- Three amends on the chosen redesigned logo.
- Complete artwork and file transfers.
- Guide for your logo files - What file do you need and how to use it.
We hope our five stages of developing your logo give some light on the design process. If you still have questions, please get in touch with us to discuss further.